- All liquor and beverages served in camp.
- Full – time service of an experience Professional Hunter.
- Trained staff, trackers and skinners.
- Field preparation of trophies.
- All transport within the hunting areas. All hunting licenses.
- Pick up and drop off at Int. Airport closest to the area in which you are going to hunt (Limpopo– Polokwane)
- All permits required, Except Dangerous Game
All Tariffs include VAT (Value Added Tax
- International & Domestic Flights
- Dipping, packing, taxidermy & shipping
- Air charters & accommodation before and after the safari
- Tips for staff, telephone calls and & curio purchases
A 50% deposit of the total daily rate is payable upon confirmation of booking. Balance is payable 60 Days before commencement of safaris. Deposit will not be refunded if safaris is cancelled 9 months or less prior to commencement. Booking may be postponed to an alternative date without a penalty until the next calendar year. Any further cancellation regardless notification period results into a 100% forfeit. All payments to be in US Dollars, Euro or wire transfer.